Terms and ConditionsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. These Terms become binding upon the User from the time of his/her accession and are valid during an indefinite period. In the event that one or more provisions hereof become invalid or unenforceable for any reason, this will not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions.
EDUMagic.co service provision agreement
EDUMagic.co is an online concierge service that acts as an intermediary between a client and a vendor to provide physical and digital goods and services to the client related to education and college life. These services include but not limited to search and making order of books from other vendors, booking conference rooms and study rooms, providing summaries and tutoring services, etc. EDUMagic does not provide or facilitate any illegal services or goods as well as services and goods that violate University or other Academic Institution policies.
Registration and Account Security
EDUmagic.co users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on EDUmagic.co, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
We do our best to keep EDUmagic.co safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep EDUmagic.co safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on EDUmagic.co.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access EDUmagic.co, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on EDUmagic.co.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use EDUmagic.co to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of EDUmagic.co, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other EDUmagic.co functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Users are NOT allowed to post content which
- contains expletives or language which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- is obscene or otherwise may offend human dignity;
- is abusive, insulting or threatening, or which promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- incorporates the image or likeness of any individual under 18 years of age;
- is defamatory;
- relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
- involves the transmission of "junk" mail or "spam";
- contains any spy ware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programmes or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan
- horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from EDUmagic.co or otherwise;
- or itself, or the posting of which, infringes any third party's rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights).
EDUmagic.co Operation and Liability Regarding Use of the Site
The users bear liability for their own actions in connection with the creation and posting of information on their own personal page on the Site as well as in connection with the posting of information on the personal pages of other users and other sections of the Site in accordance with effective UK legislation. The breach of these Terms and effective UK legislation involves civil, administrative and criminal liability.
EDUmagic.co makes it technically possible for the Users to use the Site, does not participate in forming the content of the Users' personal pages, does not control and does not bear liability for the actions or omissions of any persons regarding use of the Site or formation and use of the content of the Users' personal pages on the Site.
The information system of the Site and its software do not contain any technical solutions for the automatic censorship and control of actions and information relations of the users regarding use of the Site.
EDUmagic.co reserves the right to change at any time the Site design, content, list of services, modify or supplement scripts, software and other objects used or stored on the Site, any server applications at any time with or without advance notice.
EDUmagic.co does not carry out preliminary moderation or censorship of the Users' information and takes actions to protect the rights and interests of persons and ensure compliance with the requirements of UK legislation only after the person concerned applies duly to EDUmagic.co.
EDUmagic.co does not bear liability for the User's breach of these Terms and reserves the right, at its own discretion as well as upon receipt of information from other Users or third parties on the User's breach of these Terms, to modify (moderate) or remove any information published by the User in breach of the prohibitions set by these Terms (including personal messages), suspend, limit or terminate the User's access to all or any sections or services of the Site at any time for any reason or without explaining the reason, with or without advance notice, without being liable for any damage that such action can cause to the User. EDUmagic.co reserves the right to remove the User's personal page and/or suspend, limit or terminate the User's access to any of the Site services, if EDUmagic.co believes that the User poses a threat to the Site and/or its Users. EDUmagic.co does not bear liability for temporarily blocking or removing information or removing the User's personal page (registration termination) in accordance with these Terms.
The removal of the User's personal page means an automatic removal of all information posted entered by the User at the time of registration at the Site. After the personal page is removed, the User has no longer the right of access to the Site.
EDUmagic.co ensures operation and serviceability of the Site and undertakes to restore its serviceability promptly in case of technical failures and interruptions. EDUmagic.co does not bear liability for temporary failures and interruptions in the Site operation and resultant losses of information. EDUmagic.co does not bear liability for any damage to the computer of the User or any third party, mobile devices, any other equipment or software caused by or connected with the download of materials from the Site or via the links available on the Site.
The materials on EDUmagic.co site are provided "as is". EDUmagic.co makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, EDUmagic.co does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The materials appearing on EDUmagic.co web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EDUmagic.co does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. EDUmagic.co may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. EDUmagic.co does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
EDUmagic.co has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EDUmagic.co of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.